Built in 1928, Peachtree House is a classic example of the English Country Estate. Originally owned by Judge C. Arthur Yergey and then by Senator Elizabeth Johnson, the estate is a significant icon of the city's history.

Designed by renowned architect James Gamble Rogers II, Peachtree House is located in College Park near downtown Orlando, on two acres of beautiful gardens overlooking Lake Concord.